Facial Analyzed Occlusion
- Digital Stick Bite analysis applicable to all patient’s with symmetrically level eyes within the face.
- If eyes are symmetrical, inter pupillary line used as a reference plane to analyze occlusal plane or mounting plane.
- Mounting Planes utilized:
- Panadent® articulator/Kois denta-facial analyzer
- H.I.P. (Hamular Notch/Incisive Papila) plane for Acculiner® or Stratos Articulator.
* Maxillary restorations fabricated with eMax Ceramics.
* To learn how to restore occlusions utilizing a facial analyzed esthetics… register for the next DENTA4 course: